VIDEO: Alonso reveals who was his toughest F1 team mate

Question 1: What is the best thing about being an F1 driver?
Answer: The best thing about being an F1 driver is to drive this amazing cars with this performance.

Question 2: What is your routine before a race?
Answer: My routine before a race is just to get everything done with engineers, to have no doubts on strategy. And that's the way to prepare races.

Question 3: What F1 team did you support growing up?
Answer: I supported inically McLaren.

Question 4: What's your favourite F1 circuit?
Answer: My favourite F1 circuit is Suzuka in Japan.

Question 5: What is your favourite genre of music?
Answer: My favourite music will be rock.

Question 6: What has been the best race in your career?
Answer: The best race in my career is Valencia 2012.

Question 7: Are you excited about 2022 regulations?
Answer: I am excited for the 2022 regulations. The competition should be closer. The cars will hopefully be able to follow each other, so that's good news.

Question 8: What season of your career is your favourite?
Answer: I would say the V10 era - 2003, 2004, 2005. One of those years.

Question 9: If F1 didn't exist, what would you do as your job?
Answer: I would probably be a pro cycler. I love cycling.

Question 10: Who's been toughest team mate in your career?
Answer: I would say Jarno Trulli. At the beginning in Renault he was very fast and I learned a lot from him.

Video: Pirelli

Entradas populares de este blog

First details of Alonso's Alpine for 2022

Alpine's plan: 35 HP to match Mercedes in 2022

COMUNICADO